Friday, July 15, 2011

First Time Blogging

I wonder if anyone will see this blog.  I am writing only to discuss my addiction to beading. Hopefully writing is good therapy.  Maybe, I am only looking for an outlet for my mindless and mindful beading obsession. 

Love to bead, love to buy beads and am always looking for something different to try.  Have been making some embellished netted bracelets lately. I had seen and like this style and purchased the pattern from Jaycees Patterns.http://www.jayceepatterns.com/  The bracelet pattern purchased to make this bracelet was Amethyst Cuff.  I have made this bracelet in many ways over the past few months.  I will show a few more . . .
So much fun to make and a lovely way to showcase crystals and pearls.  My photos are vastly improved from when I first tried to take pictures of my jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment